BUSUU LIVE STUDENT | CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Communicate with Busuu Live teachers and staff in a polite and professional manner
Our teachers are professional language teachers who are here to help you throughout your learning process, and Busuu’s Support Team is here to assist you. As this is a professional, academic setting, it is important to treat it as such in order to maintain a healthy community of teachers and students.
2. Be mindful of your teacher’s time and our cancellation policy
Remember that not only does your teacher spend time with you during the lesson, but also has to dedicate some of their free time to prepare for it to guarantee your learning goals are met.
If you cannot make your lesson, please cancel it as much in advance as possible. We follow a 24-hour cancellation policy, which means your credit will be automatically restored as long as you cancel your lesson more than 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, you will forfeit the credit.
3. Children on Busuu Live
By accessing or using the Site, you confirm that you agree to be bound by the Terms of Service (see below). You also confirm that you are either at least 18 years old or, if you are younger than 18, that you have the permission of your parent or legal guardian, who will take responsibility for your compliance with the Terms of Service. The Service is not intended for use by any children under the age of 13.
4. Live student bannable offenses
The following actions are not permitted and may lead to account deactivation and removal from the platform.
- Any attempt to send or receive money from Busuu Live teachers or other students.
- Any attempt to recruit Busuu Live teachers to work or study off-platform.
- Sending or requesting private contact information from Busuu Live teachers or other students: email, phone number, social media, address, links to other platforms...
- Attending Busuu Live lessons off-platform.
- The use of abusive or offensive language, harassment, threats or bullying towards Busuu Live teachers, students, or staff.
- Sexual talk, nudity.
- Fraudulent use of credit cards or other payment methods.
- Identity fraud and/or falsely posing as a student.
- Money laundering or theft.
- Spam messaging.
- Repeatedly asking for free lessons and services.
For Busuu's complete Terms of Service, please see here: