For consumers: You will need to have purchased the Premium Live package to have Live Lessons access on your account
For B2B: First, make sure your company has signed up for Live Lessons and that you have been given access by your team admin.
How to book a Live Lesson
- Log in to your Busuu account in a browser. You can log in and book a lesson on your mobile device as well, but to join a lesson, please use a laptop or desktop computer.
- Click on the "Practise" menu item on the left sidebar.
- Click on the "Private" tab at the top.
- Follow the prompts to select the language you are learning, the time slot you’d like to book, and your teacher.
- Select your estimated proficiency level and tell your teacher what you'd like to practise or work on. Then click on "Book now".
And that’s it! You will receive a lesson confirmation email and your lesson will now appear under "Upcoming" on your Live lesson dashboard.
For instructions on how to join your lesson, please see How do I join a Busuu Live Lesson? (Student)